Hi, my name is William Carter and today at around 1:10 in the afternoon went to my media studies class for the first time and I was introduced to Ms.Duplessis and all this course has to offer with the syllabus and a short video describing how the course would work and it was a pretty interesting video. I learned a lot. Such as media studies is not just movies in this class it consists of more Such as magazines and video games. A bit more about myself i’m 17. I really like animals I like going outside and looking at stuff I have like five aice classes at one AP class this year so I’m gonna really really tight schedule. I have to try to mange my time well between teachers. I’m excited for what senior has to offer. I’ve heard a lot of good and bad about it. I’m gonna try to do a lot more clubs and sports try out for Basketball and try hard in band. I play drums and you will probably catch me jumping on the table a lot and probably had to tell me to stop because I can’t stop. It just always happens somehow I don’t know enough for my first post for reading and I hope you have a good day.
This week, my group went over the peer reviews written by our classmates to asses their feedback and determine if there are any suggestions we'd like to implement into our final cut. Peer review #1 (by Johansen Rey) :https://johansenrey.blogspot.com/2025/04/title-sequence.html My favorite part of this opening sequence is definitely the ending and the editing done while the surgeon rips his face mask. It reveals a man who is clearly disturbed and this is also accomplished by the tilt shot that shows the blood squirting on him. The editing was great and the grey filter on the actor makes him look psychotic. I didn’t really like the lighting, it was very bright but I believe that the lighting should’ve been a bit darker. If the film had included some lowkey lighting to help add to the ominous atmosphere of the scene, it would have been better. The setting would have also been a bit more unsettling and worrisome for the audience. I do think it looked like an opening sequence as ...
Comments
Post a Comment